Cinema is writing of images with light and sound. It’s all about framing and lighting. As the great director Martin Scorsese said, “Cinema is a matter of what's in the frame and what's out”
Cinema is a worldwide phenomenon which showcases realistic stories, but also stories that can never happen in reallife (AVATAR and LIFE OF PI). Cinema is a social experience as it has an important role to play in the society. We socialize with so many people around us, it is always good to talk to each other, to listen and to understand where we stand in the world .Showing us the world is what cinema is doing right now and it is the best medium for doing so. Cinema today not only relays on entertainment but it constantly emphasises the message that things are wonderful the way they are. There is another kind of cinema apart from mainstream cinema called offbeat or parallel cinema, which always carries a social message or some key element or point to think over and coveys that the change is possible and necessary and it's up to us to think about it,and do something.
Cinema is a pleasure and always reduces our pressure. Watching cinema is something every individual likes to do. We can relate to many movies bur we never completely accept it. Cinema is more like an aesthetic art which is recalled and relished!
Indian cinema is really tough to define. Cinema is the most democratic and secular industry in India where the most educated and the least literate work together as a team (from director to light boy). Indian Film Industry is one of the largest in the world and it brings a lot of revenue to our country.today our cinema has emerged to such an extent that a new market and section of cinema called “Diaspora” has materialized. Cinema in India has become a part of academics because students study films and make films which represent their perception and visualization.
Cinema as an industry in India provides direct and indirect employment to the millions of people. Even though it is a gamble, our country’s passion towards cinema makes it simple and creates history and brings crores of pennies to the makers. It provides entertainment to millions of people in today’s stressful times. It has the power to influence the society and its beliefs. Cinema has become part and parcel of our lives as we get influenced by films and we do act filmy sometimes. We feel, think, react, relate and rejoice cinema. The best medium which can reach the masses successfully and effectively is cinema!
In filmy words: “Cinema in India is like brushing your teeth in the morning. You can't escape it.”
----Bollywood King Khan Shahrukh.
Here are some most memorable dialogues of Bollywood let’s remember and give a tribute to Indian Cinema:
Now, it is hard to list every memorable movie quote. So, let's take a look at some of the most memorable...
1) "Kitne Aadmi The", "Aree o Samba" "Basanti, In Kutto Ke Samne Mat Naachna" & hell more from Sholay
2) "Yeaii Raju Shyam Bol raha hain Ek Dusre Ka Naam nehi Lene Ko"from Hera Pheri
3) "Mogambo khush Hua" from Mr.India
4) "Babumashai" from Anand
5) "Main Goga Hu Goga aankhen nikalke gotik helta hoon " from Andaz Apna Apna
6) "Don ka intezaar to baara mulko ki police kar rahi hai. Lekin Don ko pakadna muskhil he nahi, namumkin hai" from Don
7) "Pura naam-Vijay Dinanath Chauhan, baap ka naam, Dinanath Chauhan, maa ka naam-Suhasini Chauhan, gaon- Mandwa, umar chhattis saal" from Agneepath
8. "Yeh tumhare baap ka ghar nahin, police station hain, isiliye sidhi tarah khade raho" from Zanjeer
9) "K.. K… K….K…..Kiran" from Darr
10) "Mere paas paisa hai, bangle hai, gaadi hai, Tumhare Paas Kya Hain?? Mere paas Maa hain" from Deewar